Main River / Watercourse Maintenance
Examples of activities in the programme are:
- clearing grills and removing obstructions from rivers
- controlling aquatic weed in rivers
- managing grass, trees and bushes on flood embankments or
- inspecting and repairing flood defence structures
- maintaining flood barriers and pumping stations
Alliance Contracting Solutions limited work on a 24/7/365 basis with our Clients to make every effort to ensure the maintenance programme is up to date. This daily operational programme together with back up workforce on call at times of adverse weather, floods, or other operational and environmental incidents ensures that the areas that we control are maintained up to the highest possible standards as expected by our clients.